Thursday 9 September 2010

Jess

Meet Jess.


My all time partner in social crime.

Like Ben, I first met Jess in a psytrance rave. Just so you get a rough idea what type of establishment this was, heres a picture I took of the bogs.
Her hobbies include fornicating , crossing lines and pushing boundries. She has a complex sexuality though she's hetrosexual by trade and seems to be only attracted to borderline homos e.g Calum. Her and I hate and love the same things, when I say "things" that includes people.
She's as mad as a hatter but she's relatively collected.
She used to be a 10 year old Swedish boy
She's recently come back from India, she claims she shit out complete pieces of chicken, which is impressive but also rather strange.
She's leaving Bristol to go live in the land of the dead, better known as Falmouth.
O and her dad pokes me on Facebook.

2 comments: